| This 1973 edition presents two major changes from the 1965 edition: Chapter A23 has been completely revised and expanded by Dr. Joseph A. Wolf, with cooperation of Dr. A.F. Schmitt, the original author of Chapter A23, 1965 edition. Chapter C13, fatigue, has been replaced with a new Chapter C13, fatigue, by C.R. Smith, a widely known authority in the broad field of fatigue of materials and structures.Analysis and Design of Flight Vehicle Structures remains one of the most comprehensive and practical aircraft structural texts around and a must read for any flight vehicle structural engineer. The work presented in this book has been used since it's inception by aircraft engineering professionals as the bible to be used for structural analysis . It is truly a bible for aircraft design and analysis, as well as stress analysis techniques.|
|Authors: Bruhn E.F.||Pages: 817 Year: 1973|
Tags: structures analysis design vehicle flight
Customers who bought this item also bought:
- Stability of structures : elastic, inelastic, fracture, and damage theories
Bazant Z.P., Cedolin L.
- Low-dimensional models of coherent structures in turbulence
Holmes P.J., Lumley J.L., Berkooz G.
- Applied structural mechanics : fundamentals of elasticity, load-bearing structures, structural optimization
Eschenauer H., Olhoff N., Schnell W.
- Evolution of spontaneous structures in dissipative continuous systems
Busse F.H. (ed.), Mueller S.C. (ed.)
- A laboratory course in C++ data structures
Roberge J., Brandle S., Whittington D.