Help » Creating and adding new materials » How to add material?
How to add material?When finishing new material, convince that it is not bigger than 70 MB and is saved in right format. Now the material is ready to be added.
- Press the “Load” link in upper right corner in any Dleex page.
- State as much information about material as you can, including title, description, tags and category. The more information you give, the easier it will be for users to find your material.
- Choose file with cover and click “Load”
You may also be interested in:
- What does it cost to add new materials to Dleex?
- Is there any limit in adding materials?
- How to create a new material?
- What formats can be added?
- What if zero prize will be placed for material?
- How to add material?
- How long will my material load up?
- Do I have to register to add material?
- Which format do I have to choose for best quality?